New Version AVR Open Source PH Sensor Simulation PH Meter Shield Adapter For Arduino UNO R3 Development Starter Kit
stars, based on ( 0 ) reviews
FREE SHIPPING Over $20 for All orders.
R$58.60R$133.56now [ 1 piece / Lot ]
Also in for a low cost, convenient to useopen source pH meter and worry? We launched a specially designed for the Arduinos controller simulation PH meter, has the characteristics of attachmentis simple, convenient and practical. The onboard power light, BNC interface andPH2.0 interface. Use, will received pH sensor onboard BNC interface, theonboard PH2.0 interface connected to the Arduinos controller simulation, throughthe program control, you can very convenient measuring the pH of the solution.
PH sensor electrode using glass electrode and reference electrode to ge the rmolded case not filling type composite electrode, PH meter measuring is used to measure the ion activity in aqueous solution, the PHvalue.
The sensor with thick black boxes, enclosed black high quality rubber cushion,full protection components, not only beautiful and generous. Attached to thecore components - PH electrode manual for proper use convenient user'ssecondary development.
- Module Power : 5.00V
- Module Size : 43mmx32mm
- Measuring Range :0-14PH
- Measuring Temperature :0-60 deg
- Accuracy: ± 0.1pH (25 )
- Response Time : ≤ 1min
- pH Sensor with BNC Connector
- pH2.0 Interface ( 3 foot patch )
- Gain Adjustment Potentiometer
- Power Indicator LED
- pH sensor (BNC connector ): 1 pcs
- pH sensor circuit board: 1 pcs
- cable: 1 pcs
Using the step
Please use an external switching power supply, make as far as possible close to+ 5.00 V voltage, voltage more exact, the higher the accuracy.
Electrodes in each successive need to use the standard buffer solution beforeuse for correction, for a more correct result, the environment temperature at25 deg orso, to the best known PH value to be reliable, and its PH value very close tothe measured value of time. If you measure the samples for the acid, please usePH4.00 buffer solution to correction of electrode, if you measure the sample isalkaline, please use the PH9.18 buffer solution on the electrode. Segmentscalibration, just to get a better precision.
PH electrode per a pH measurement of different solution, you need to use cleanwater, it is recommended to use di water to clean.
(1) connect the according to the graphic way, namely: the pHelectrode is connected to the pH meter BNC interface circuit board, and then use cable to connect the pH meter circuit board to the Arduinos mastercontroller simulation of 0. For Arduinos master controller power supply, you cansee the pH meter circuit board of the blue light is brighter.
(2) for the Arduinos master controller burning sample code.
(3) the pH electrode inserted into the pH value of 7.00 of the standardsolution, or directly short BNC interface of two input, open the Arduinos IDEserial port monitor, you can see the print out of pH value, the error does notexceed 0.3. Record at this point the value of the printed and then comparedwith 7.00, the difference between Offset changes to the program in place. Toprint out the pH value of 6.88, for example, the difference of 0.12, is in thesample program # define Offset to 0.00 # define Offset of 0.12.
(4) insert the pH electrode in the pH value of 4.00 calibration fluid, wait aminute later, gain adjustment potentiometer, make as far as possible to printout the pH of the stable at about 4.00. Meanwhile, acid calibration has beencompleted, you can test the pH of the acidic solution.
Note: other measurement solution, must wash the electrodes.
(5) depend on the linear characteristic of pH electrode itself, through theabove calibration, can directly measure the pH of the alkaline solution, but ifyou want to get a better precision, recommends calibration. Alkaline period ofcalibration using standard solution pH value of 9.18, is also to adjust gainpotentiometer, stable at about 9.18. After calibration, right now you canmeasure the pH of the alkaline solution.
The sample code
Download the sample code, open the Arduinos IDE serial port monitor, you can seethe result.
After you download the sample code, open the 1Arduino IDE's serial monitor, you can see the results.
# This sample codes is for testing the pH meter V1.0.
# Editor : YouYou
# Date : 2013.10.21
# Ver : 0.1
# Product: pH meter
#define SensorPin 0 //pH meter Analog output to Arduino1 Analog Input 0
#define Offset 0.00 //deviation compensate
unsigned long int avgValue; //Store the average value of the sensor feedback
Serial.println("Ready"); //Test the serial monitor
int buf; //buffer for read analog
for(int i=0;i<10;i++) //Get 10 sample value from the sensor for smooth the value
for(int i=0;i<9;i++) //sort the analog from small to large
for(int i=2;i<8;i++) //take the average value of 6 center sample
float phValue=(float)avgValue*5.0/1024/6; //convert the analog into millivolt
phValue=3.5*phValue+Offset; //convert the millivolt into pH value
Maintenance and precautions
When the electrodes do not re-use or long home use in the first, the electrode bulb and sand core, dipped activation 3NKCL solution for 8 hours.
After removing the probe guard to note that in the plastic protection fence sensitive glass bulb is not in contact with a hard object, any hair will be broken and the electrode failure.
Measurement is completed, without the protection of a condom should be on the electrode, protective pouches should put a small amount 3.3mol / L potassium chloride solution, in order to maintain the electrode bulb moist.
Terminal electrode must be kept clean and dry, absolutely prevent a short across the output, otherwise it will lead to inaccurate measurements or failure.
Avoid prolonged contact with the electrodes immersed in distilled water protein solution and acid fluoride stock solution and prevent and silicone grease.
After long-term use electrodes, very slight gradient found love mainland, you can put the bottom electrode immersed in 4% HF (hydrofluoric acid) in 3-5 seconds, washed with distilled water, then soaked in a solution of potassium chloride , so that the new complex.
The test solution as containing sensitive bulb easily contaminated liquid junction occluding material goods, leaving the electrode passivation, which reduces the phenomenon is sensitive gradient goods inaccurate readings. So, it should be based on the nature of pollutants, in an appropriate cleaning solution, so that the new complex.
Selection of cleaning agent, such as polycarbonate resin can dissolve a cleaning liquid, such as carbon tetrachloride, trichlorethylene, tetrahydrofuran, etc., may be able to post a polycarbonate resin is dissolved, painted glass ball taking a dip in the sensitive, leaving the electrode failure, Be cautious!
- Four-wheel Drive Attributes:
- RC Parts & Accs:
- For Vehicle Type:
- Upgrade Parts/Accessories:
- Remote Control Peripherals/Devices:
- Tool Supplies:
- Model Number:
- Brand Name:
- Technical parameters:
- Value 2
- New Arrival
- Order Tracking
- Contact Us
Your cart is currently empty.