New Arrival VGA666 Adapter Board DPI Dtoverlays Module GPIO To VGA For Raspberry Pi 3B/2B/B+ Connection DIY RC Toy
stars, based on ( 0 ) reviews
FREE SHIPPING Over $20 for All orders.
$3.98now [ 1 piece / Lot ]
It is a neat and very useful solution for using a VGA screen/monitor with your Raspberry Pi and is far cheaper than an HDMI to VGA adapter or similar. The VGA connection is driven natively in hardware over the GPIO pins (using a parallel interface) and uses around the same CPU load as the HDMI connection on board. It is capable of displaying 1080p60 VGA video with no CPU load. It is also possible to drive this interface at the same time as the HDMI connection, so a dual screen set up is also possible.
- This add on board uses all but 6 of the GPIO pins so it may not be possible to use other add on boards at the same time as the VGA adapter.
- Raspberry Pi main board is not included.
- Support for Raspberry Pi 3B / 2B / B+ / A+
- The VGA output supports resolution:from 640 x 480 up to 1920 x 1024 at 60fps.
- With 6 bits per channel you have a maximum of 262144 colours.
- Easy to setup.
- Easy to configure.
- Dimension: 64.00mm x 32.3mm
- Weight: 16.5g
- VGA666 module: 1pcs
How to use it
- Edit /boot/config.txt file with vim.tiny or other editor. and modify as following:
- You should disable all of GPIO pin's function so that it can work properly.
- we strongly recommend that you use 800x600 resolution.
- Four-wheel Drive Attributes:
- RC Parts & Accs:
- For Vehicle Type:
- Upgrade Parts/Accessories:
- Remote Control Peripherals/Devices:
- Tool Supplies:
- Model Number:
- Brand Name:
- Technical parameters:
- Value 2
- New Arrival
- Order Tracking
- Contact Us
Your cart is currently empty.