CNC Shield Board + 4Pcs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver For Arduino 3D Printer Diy RC Toy Kit Part
stars, based on ( 0 ) reviews
$8.23now [ 1 set / Lot ]
CNC Shield Board:
Size (L*W*H): 68 x 53 x 18 mm
Voltage: DC 12~36 V (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
1. Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers.
2. The extension board can be used for carving machine, 3 d printer driver expansion board
3. GRBL 0.8 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
4. PWM Spindle and direction pins,4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
5. Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
6. Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed.
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver:
- Color: Red
- Size (L*W*H): 20 x 15 x 10 mm
- Thermal shutdown circuitry: Yes
- Crossover-current protection: Yes
- Ground fault protection: Yes
- Load short-circuit protection: Yes
- Compatible logic supply: 3.3V and 5 V
- Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
- 1. Mix with slow current decay modes.
- 2. Internal UVLO and Low RDS (On) Output.
- 3. Automatic current decay mode detection/selection.
- 4. Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation.
- 5. Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver.
- 1 x Engraver CNC Shield Boar
- 4 x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
- For Vehicle Type:
- Four-wheel Drive Attributes:
- Upgrade Parts/Accessories:
- Model Number:
- Tool Supplies:
- RC Parts & Accs:
- Remote Control Peripherals/Devices:
- Brand Name:
- Technical parameters:
- Value 3
Your cart is currently empty.